Work With Me
Get off the emotional roller coaster.
Speak up with confidence and kindness.
Love unconditionally without having to agree.
Let me show you how
Maybe you feel...
- Exhausted from trying to connect with your teen or young adult, but all you get is the silent treatment.
- Afraid for your child when you see the choices they’re making.
- Angry at that sister-in-law who is constantly criticizing and judging.
- Judged by your parents for the way you are raising your children.
- Like your marriage is a failure, even after all the years of trying.
- Lonely when you’re surrounded by family, but no one really knows the real you.
Maybe you tell yourself...
- I don’t deserve to be treated this way after all I’ve given my child.
- It’s my job as the parent to bring my child back to God. Our family can’t have any empty chairs.
- My life is so much harder than hers. This isn’t fair.
- I just can’t handle this relationship anymore.
- Why should I keep trying? Nothing ever changes.
- I’m such a failure. If I had been a better parent, we wouldn’t be here right now.
- I don’t know how much longer I can go on like this. I just want to quit. This is too hard.
But here's what's true...
- When you work on changing YOU, you positively affect the other people around you.
- Learning how to unconditionally love yourself first will solve many problems, and 99.9% of us don’t even know what unconditional love looks like because we’ve never experienced it.
- You don’t have to live your life on the emotional roller coaster. You can be in charge of your emotions, not anyone else.
- Family relationships have the potential to fuel our personal growth if we open ourselves up to new ways of dealing with problems.
- It is possible to feel better, connect with your family, and not have them change at all.
Does this sound like you?
You feel angry, resentful, and lonely as you watch other people’s children do what you wish yours were doing.
Your child is angry when they interact with you and your not sure where any of that anger is coming from.
You find yourself falling apart at random times, not having any control over your emotions. Sometimes it feels hard to even get out of bed in the morning.
You’re trying to manage your family life, your church life, and you’re wondering if anything you’re doing is making a difference.
You have guilt because you think if you had been a better parent, you wouldn’t be here right now. You failed in your most important job on this earth.
You avoid social gatherings because it’s just too hard to be around other people that don’t understand what you’re going through. You find yourself pulling back and not engaging in things you once really enjoyed.
The quality of our closest relationships are the biggest predictor of happiness and satisfaction in our lives.
So many of us are successful in other areas of our lives, but our closest family relationships are HARD and feel HEAVY.
We want the relationships to be different, but no matter how hard we try, we just can’t achieve the connection we want in them.
We think if the people in our lives would just be different, everything would be better.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
I’ve helped many women find peace and clarity in their relationships.
I’ve helped them get off the emotional roller coaster and feel more in control of their emotions and their lives.
I’ve helped them learn to unconditionally love themselves, so they can unconditionally love their spouse, their children, their parents and their siblings.
I’ve helped them find confidence in themselves again so they can speak about the hard things that come up – the things that it seems impossible to get through.
To see how this might work for you, set up a 50-minute HELP call with me.
Click the link below