Work With Me
Feel more in control of your own emotions without anyone else changing
Find clarity and confidence and stop feeling like a failure
Repair the relationships in your life and stop living with regret
Let me show you how
Maybe you feel...
- Guilty that you weren’t a better parent and now you’ve messed up your kid and you can’t turn back the clock to do it over again.
- Like a failure because your family hasn’t turned out the way you expected and it’s all your fault.
- Confused because you thought you did everything you were supposed to do and the best you knew how, but it wasn’t enough.
Maybe you tell yourself...
- If my child would just listen to me and make different choices, everything would be fine and I could feel better.
- It’s my job as the parent to bring my child back to God. Our family can’t have any empty chairs.
- I failed at the most important job I had on the earth.
But here's what's true...
- When you work on changing YOU, you positively affect the other people around you.
- You can’t turn back the clock, but you can be different going forward. Where you’ve been doesn’t determine where you’re going.
- You CAN love your child unconditionally, no matter what they are doing. You can feel connected to them and create a more meaningful relationship with them that you’ve never experienced before.
Get Started Right Away
Does this sound like you?
You feel angry, resentful, and lonely as you watch other people’s children do what you wish yours were doing.
Your child is angry when they interact with you and your not sure where any of that anger is coming from.
You find yourself falling apart at random times, not having any control over your emotions. Sometimes it feels hard to even get out of bed in the morning.
You’re trying to manage your family life, your church life, and you’re wondering if anything you’re doing is making a difference.
You have guilt because you think if you had been a better parent, you wouldn’t be here right now. You failed in your most important job on this earth.
You avoid social gatherings because it’s just too hard to be around other people that don’t understand what you’re going through. You find yourself pulling back and not engaging in things you once really enjoyed.
Your child has their journey, and you have yours.
What path are you going to take?
I get it, I was there once too. By grace, I found life coaching and these tools, and I used them to make actionable changes in my life without sacrificing any of the relationships that are important to me.
And you can do that too. My program YOUR JOURNEY FORWARD is what you need to find your footing in life again.
I’ve helped many men and women find peace and clarity in their relationships. I would be honored to help you too.
Find YOUR strength in the middle of the detour life is throwing at you.
I am a certified life and relationship coach with LDS values.
I know what you are going through because I’ve been there too.
I’ve had children who have left the church. I have a son who is gay, and I’ve seen how hard it is on families and how their relationships suffer when a child chooses a path that takes them away from the church and from the family. It doesn’t just affect the parent’s relationship with that child, often it affects the marriage and the relationship the parent has with the other children, and extended family as well.
It is my mission to help as many LDS parents with their most difficult parenting problems, because I believe families are meant to be together, to learn with and from each other, and to grow in love together, not apart, no matter the circumstances.
I’ve made a lot of mistakes, and I see many other parents making those same mistakes and getting stuck in those same situations and emotions I thought I would never find my way out of. But, I did find my way out and coaching played a huge part in that. I know the power of coaching as it is used right alongside the principles of the gospel. I’ve seen it strengthen my relationship with myself, with my family, and with Jesus Christ.
I’ll help you clear out the mental and emotional clutter you’re stuck in so you can find peace, confidence, and love again in your life.
The best way to positively affect your child, your marriage, and your family, is to spend the time working on YOU. When you work on YOU, others around you are positively influenced. This is where you will find your greatest ability to influence others to change – by working on yourself first.
You will find the ability to maintain your confidence in yourself, peace amidst the storm, and love yourself and your child no matter what is happening.
Click below to find out more.